What You Need to Know About Neuhalfen Engineering
Before making a decision as momentous as which engineering firm you can trust with all your skillful, confidential, and intricate work, it is sound policy to delve deeper into the details of the driving force behind the company.
You can learn a lot about Neuhalfen Engineering and our capabilities by perusing the CV of company President and Chief Technical Officer Andrew J. Neuhalfen, Ph.D., P.E. He formed the company in 2008 following several years in a variety of increasingly more responsible roles for respected major technical companies across Illinois. Dr. Neuhalfen's company provides engineering consulting and expert witness services with a focus on electrical engineering.
Evidence of his prowess is available with a quick view of the engineering publications and patents of which he has contributed and been responsible. It is this solid background that ensures our wide variety of clients that Neuhalfen Engineering is the company to trust when the job must be done right.
- A.J. Neuhalfen and B.W. Wessels, "Photoluminescent Properties of Er-Doped In1-xGaxP Prepared by Metalorganic Vapor Phase Epitaxy," Appl. Phys. Lett. 59, 2317 (1991).
- A.J. Neuhalfen, D.M. Williams, and B.W. Wessels, "Photoluminescent Properties of Yb-Doped InAsP Alloys," Materials Science Forum, edited by G.Davies, G.G.DeLeo, M.Stavola (Trans Tech Publications, Aedermannsdorf, Switzerland), vol. 83-87, p.689 (1992).
- A.J. Neuhalfen and B.W. Wessels, "Electronic and Photoluminescent Properties of InP Prepared by Flow Modulation Epitaxy," Appl. Phys. 71, 281 (1992).
- A.J. Neuhalfen and B.W. Wessels, "Rare-Earth Doped In1-xGaxP Prepared by Metalorganic Vapor Phase Epitaxy," Advanced III-V Compound Semiconductor Growth, Processing and Devices, edited by S.J. Pearton, D.K. Sadana, J.M. Zavada (Mater. Res. Soc. Proc., Pittsburgh, PA), vol. 240, p. 195 (1992).
- A.J. Neuhalfen and B.W. Wessels, "Thermal Quenching of Er3+-Related Luminescence in In1-xGaxP," Appl. Phys. Lett. 60, 2657 (1992).
- I.A. Buyanova, A.J. Neuhalfen, and B.W. Wessels, "Symmetry Properties of Er3+-Related Centers in In1-xGaxP with Low Alloy Compositions," Appl. Phys. Lett. 61, 2461 (1992).
- A.J. Neuhalfen, "Miniaturization of Circuit Protection Devices to Meet Surface Mount Applications," Surface Mount International Symposium Proceedings, p. 784 (1995).
- Patent No. 6,043,966; March 28, 2000; "Printed Circuit Board Assembly Having An Integrated Fusible Link"
- Patent No. 6,023,028; February 8, 2000; "Surface-Mountable Device Having A Voltage Variable Polymeric Material For Protection Against Electrostatic Damage To Electronic Components"
- Patent No. 5,974,661; November 2, 1999; "Method Of Manufacturing A Surface Mount Device For Protection Against Electrostatic Damage To Electronic Components"
- Patent No. 5,943,764; August 3, 1999; "Method Of Manufacturing A Surface Mount Fuse"
- Patent No. 5,923,239; July 13, 1999; "Printed Circuit Board Assembly Having An Integrated Fusible Link"
- Patent No. 5,844,477; December 1, 1998; "Method of Protecting A Surface Mount Fuse Device"
- Patent No. 5,790,008; August 4, 1998; "Surface Mounted Fuse Device With Conductive Terminal Pad Layers And Groove On Side Surfaces"
- Patent No. 5,552,757; September 3, 1996; "Surface Mounted Fuse Device"